Visualize data in the cab
Data Drives Decisions
Get real-time data from your sprayer with the 20|20 system.
Control From The Cab
The Gen3 20|20 shows clear feedback from the SymphonyNozzle with metrics such as individual nozzle duty cycle, so you can see the performance of your sprayer front and center with every pass. Set your rate and pressure on the home screen and quickly adjust as needed in the field.
Nozzle-by-Nozzle Control, Independent of Rate and Pressure
Achieve consistent droplet size on your sprayer with SymphonyNozzle™ through nozzle-by-nozzle control, independent of rate and pressure. Visualize real-time application metrics and maps on the 20|20 monitor. Hit your programmed target rate and pressure, no matter the operating conditions, while reducing overlap.
Customize your view
Take control of the data you collect and how you view it.
- PWM Nozzle Duty Cycle: A percentage showing the amount of work each nozzle is performing to achieve the desired application rate.
- Product Rate: Application rate in gallons per acre, shown in a boom-wide average as well as nozzle-by-nozzle.
- Pressure: Controlled pressure reading in pounds per square inch (PSI). Ensures target droplet size and spray pattern is achieved.
- Summary Information: Once you’re done spraying, you can find data for the total field acres covered and total summaries of gallons per acre of product applied through the 20|20.
High-definition maps illustrate detailed data per row. Show two maps side by side and product performance.
Power and monitor electronic products through the 20|20 to see how they perform in real-time.
Gain control over your most challenging applications through advanced products and automation capabilities.
Choose Your Display Size
If you desire to see more metrics and maps side by side on your 20|20, then the 16" display is for you!
- 2x the widget locations - perfect for visualizing more data on a single display.
- Cross-display control of the most used home-screen features, so you can mount additional displays wherever makes the most sense in your cab.
- 5-Port ethernet switch is in beta testing to allow multiple screen combinations in 2024.
There will be limited commercial sales in 2024. Check with your local Precision Planting Premier Dealer for availability.
Frequently Asked Questions
See your data outside of the cab
Manage 20|20 maps and data in Panorama™
- View, share, and analyze 20|20 data everywhere.
- See data in row-by-row maps, field average reports, and yield comparisons.
- Automate the process of sending data from your 20|20 to other trusted platforms.