Visualize data in the cab
Data Drives Decisions
Get real-time data from your strip-till bar with the 20|20 system.
Advanced Flow and Blockage Metrics
Clarity paired with the 20|20 brings better visibility and understanding of granular products that are flowing through the delivery tubes on a strip-till bar as they are being applied. By watching the 20|20 you can catch a blockage or flow distribution issue the moment it becomes a problem, rather than after the crop emerges.
Easily Adjust Applied Rates On The Go
With Precision Planting's RateController, you can easily adjust applied rates of dry fertilizer and compensate for speed changes on the go.
Customize your view
Take control of the data you collect and how you view it.
- Product Magnitude: Shows the amount of product flowing through the sensors, giving you a row-by-row comparison. By watching this metric on the 20|20 monitor, you can quickly see any inconsistencies of product flow and investigate issues.
- Product Uniformity: A numerical percentage value that shows how even the system is delivering a product to each row. By using the product magnitude data, the system shows rows that are over-applying or under-applying, in a foot by foot average.
- Product Deviation: Displays how each row compares to the average magnitude being applied. This metric shows the percentage that a row is applying above or below the average.
- Summary Information: Once you’re done strip-tilling, you can find data for the total field acres covered and total summaries of each product being monitored or controlled through the 20|20, such as average and total pounds applied per acre.
High-definition maps illustrate detailed data per row. Show two maps side by side and product performance.
Power and monitor electronic products through the 20|20 to see how they perform in real-time.
Gain control over your most challenging applications through advanced products and automation capabilities.
Choose Your Display Size
If you desire to see more metrics and maps side by side on your 20|20, then the 16" display is for you!
- 2x the widget locations - perfect for visualizing more data on a single display.
- Cross-display control of the most used home-screen features, so you can mount additional displays wherever makes the most sense in your cab.
- 5-Port ethernet switch is in beta testing to allow multiple screen combinations in 2024.
There will be limited commercial sales in 2024. Check with your local Precision Planting Premier Dealer for availability.
Frequently Asked Questions
See your data outside of the cab
Manage 20|20 maps and data in Panorama™
- View, share, and analyze 20|20 data everywhere.
- See data in row-by-row maps, field average reports, and yield comparisons.
- Automate the process of sending data from your 20|20 to other trusted platforms.