Visualize data in the cab
Data Drives Decisions
Get real-time data from your combine with the 20|20 system.
Spatially Accurate Yield Data
YieldSense changes the way grain flow is measured. Our patented flow sensor is installed in the correct location, so accurate yield is measured across all mass rates. Our monitor shows accurate load weights, consistent with elevator readings.
Simple To Use
One simple calibration per crop, per season, is all you need to get started with YieldSense. Our unique grain property kit keeps the sensor calibrated as you change hybrids, varieties, and moistures within fields, and from field to field. When grain is moving correctly across the flow sensor, variances in flow can easily be measured.
Better Data, Better Decisions
With real-time yield by hybrid reports, wireless data sharing between combines, and a Grain Property Kit to keep the system accurate, YieldSense paired with the 20|20 gives you the tools you need for better decisions at harvest and beyond.
Customize your view
Take control of the data you collect and how you view it.
- Yield: Consistent and spatially accurate yield data coming from the grain harvested.
- “Instant Dry Yield” value represents yield at your current position and is based on a three second average.
- “Field Average Yield” is the average dry yield for the entire field.
- Moisture: The Moisture box displays two values for moisture measured by the moisture sensor. The “Instant” value represents the moisture of the grain at your current position and is based on a three second average. Field Average is the average of moisture for the entire field.
- Summary Information: Once you’re done harvesting you can find data for the total field acres covered and individual data of yield, moisture, total bushels and pounds harvested.
High-definition maps illustrate detailed data per row. Show two maps side by side and product performance.
Power and monitor electronic products through the 20|20 to see how they perform in real-time.
Gain control over your most challenging applications through advanced products and automation capabilities.
Choose Your Display Size
If you desire to see more metrics and maps side by side on your 20|20, then the 16" display is for you!
- 2x the widget locations - perfect for visualizing more data on a single display.
- Cross-display control of the most used home-screen features, so you can mount additional displays wherever makes the most sense in your cab.
- 5-Port ethernet switch is in beta testing to allow multiple screen combinations in 2024.
There will be limited commercial sales in 2024. Check with your local Precision Planting Premier Dealer for availability.
See your data outside of the cab
Manage 20|20 maps and data in Panorama™
- View, share, and analyze 20|20 data everywhere.
- See data in row-by-row maps, field average reports, and yield comparisons.
- Automate the process of sending data from your 20|20 to other trusted platforms.