Visualize data in the cab
Data Drives Decisions
Get real-time data from your planter with the 20|20 system.
High-Definition Agronomic Data
The Gen3 20|20 monitor provides the most advanced agronomic mapping you’ve ever seen. Optimize planting decisions with a smart, intuitive interface that visualizes performance and field conditions in real-time, seed by seed.
Customize display configurations, add sensors, and discover things about your field you may have never known.
From Knowledge to Ultimate Control
The 20|20 can be utilized as a monitor to simply set the planter but it also powers the most agronomically advanced systems on the market. The 20|20 does all this to give you the most accurate data to make crucial decisions and gives your equipment powerful automation to make decisions as it passes through the field, optimizing every pass.
Better Data, Better Decisions
The 20|20 gives you the knowledge that you need to maximize the performance of your equipment, your crops, and your farm. When you make better decisions for your next pass, you make better decisions next season, and throughout the future of your operation.
Customize your view
Take control of the data you collect and how you view it.
- Population: How much seed you’re planting per acre with current seeding pace averaged across all rows.
- Singulation: What percentage of seeds are being properly singulated and planted one by one without missing a beat.
- Ground Contact + Margin: Confirmation that all rows have enough downforce but not too much to cause excess compaction.
- Summary Information: Once you’re done planting you can find data for the total acres planted and total summaries of each product being monitored or controlled through the 20|20.
High-definition maps illustrate detailed data per row. Show two maps side by side and product performance.
Power and monitor electronic products through the 20|20 to see how they perform in real-time.
Gain control over your most challenging applications through advanced products and automation capabilities.
Choose Your Display Size
If you desire to see more metrics and maps side by side on your 20|20, then the 16" display is for you!
- 2x the widget locations - perfect for visualizing more data on a single display.
- Cross-display control of the most used home-screen features, so you can mount additional displays wherever makes the most sense in your cab.
- 5-Port ethernet switch is in beta testing to allow multiple screen combinations in 2024.
There will be limited commercial sales in 2024. Check with your local Precision Planting Premier Dealer for availability.
See your data outside of the cab
Manage 20|20 maps and data in Panorama™
- View, share, and analyze 20|20 data everywhere.
- See data in row-by-row maps, field average reports, and yield comparisons.
- Automate the process of sending data from your 20|20 to other trusted platforms.