Accurate harvest data for spatial management
Better Harvest Data
Making Decisions in the Combine Cab
Accurate yield information is one of the most valuable decision tools in any farming operation. YieldSense has a Grain Property Kit that provides industry leading accuracy with a single point calibration. Furthermore, the Grain Property Kit maintains accuracy across multiple hybrids, moisture values, and test weights.
Spatial Accuracy Matters
Getting accurate yield data on a field level is helpful, but traditional calibrations are so time-consuming they are rarely done often enough to provide spatial accuracy. YieldSense is spatially accurate, doesn't require extra time to calibrate and provides the best information for the best decisions.
Why it Works
YieldSense uses a flow sensor at the very top of the clean grain elevator to measure all of the crop as it comes off the paddle. Traditional flow sensors don't measure all of the crop and calculate yield improperly as a result. YieldSense also uses a specially shaped clean grain paddle so that the grain comes off of the paddle consistently. When grain is moving correctly across the flow sensor, variances in flow can easily be measured.
Setup is Simple
YieldSense is simple to use. One calibration per crop, per season, is all you need to get started. Our unique grain property kit keeps the sensor calibrated as you change hybrids, varieties, and moistures within a field, and from field to field.
see the 20|20
Take Control of the Data You Collect
And how you view it.
The 20|20 gives you high-definition visibility and control over your yield data. It collects data as you pass through the field that you can use post-harvest to analyze the growing season.
- Yield: Consistent and spatially accurate yield data coming from the grain harvested.
- “Instant Dry Yield” value represents yield at your current position and is based on a three second average.
- “Field Average Yield” is the average dry yield for the entire field.
- Moisture: The Moisture box displays two values for moisture measured by the moisture sensor. The “Instant” value represents the moisture of the grain at your current position and is based on a three second average. Field Average is the average of moisture for the entire field.
- Summary Information: Once you’re done harvesting you can find data for the total field acres covered as well as individual data of yield, moisture, total bushels, and pounds harvested.