Do You Have a Passion for Helping Farmers?
There are certain areas of the world that we are looking for new businesses to become Precision Planting Dealers. If you have a passion for helping growers and exhibit the following characteristics, we should talk and see if a Precision Planting dealership makes sense.
- Grower Focused, Grower Driven – Are you truly motivated to improve the condition of the farmer, not only company profits?
- Motivated – Do you exhibit extra effort in the things you do every day?
- Reputation – Does the agriculture community see you and your business as having integrity and being involved in the community?
- Teacher – Do you educate, and have the patience to teach the unknown to people?
- Agronomy Background – Do you understand agronomy or are you willing to gain the required agronomic knowledge to be successful?
- Business Management Skills – Are you comfortable managing inventory, billing, finances, and hiring and retaining employees?
- Technology and Mechanical Skills – Do you have basic mechanical skills when it comes to electrical systems, hydraulic systems, computer usage, and are familiar with technology?
The Business Opportunity
A Precision Planting dealership is a great opportunity for someone with an entrepreneurial mindset to help growers improve their lives and make a good living doing it. As farming is a seasonal business, Precision Planting dealers have long days in-season supporting customers when it is "go time". The business is truly a year-round business with sales, installation, and service opportunities on planters, toolbars, combines, and air seeders, as well as agronomic and equipment evaluations.
Does This Sound Like You?
If so, fill out the form below and we will be in touch!