Precision Planting Farmer Privacy Commitment - 2014
Precision Planting and Monsanto are committed to conducting business in a manner that supports and ensures the privacy and security of your personal and business information. Employees are informed of this commitment and are expected to perform in a manner that supports this commitment. Upon notice, Monsanto's Director of Business Conduct is accountable to investigate allegations of employee non-compliance with this commitment.
Personal & Business Information
- We collect information about you and your business ("Information") that you choose to submit or otherwise authorize us to collect during your interaction with us or our authorized dealer representatives.
Uses of Information
- We may use Information you submit to provide you a product or service you request.
- We may use Information you submit to improve our products and services.
- We may use Information you submit to provide you information about our products and services.
Sharing (Onward Transfer)
- We will share Information only with our subsidiaries, affiliates and business partners globally.
- We do not share, trade or sell Information with unrelated third party marketers.
- We may publish data related to our products or services; however, we will not disclose your name, field location or images of your field without your express written consent.